Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Juan is Home!!






So for those of you who didn't know, my cute husband went to Mexico last Thursday to visit his family. His Grandparents are getting really old, and are in poor health, and he wanted to be able to see them before they passed on. So..he went for a quick 4 day trip! He spent time with his cousins, and his grandparents, and met lots of family he didn't know he had. His little brother and cousin who live here, are there right now also getting work Visas. So they were able to have some guy time! He brought back 2 videos of his trip, and it was definitley eye opening. I take for granted everyday the amenities I have to make life comfortable. As I sit here on my computer, and hear my washer and dryer humming, and my TV blaring.. I am spoiled! We are going to try and get some things in order to send a bunch of items to Juan's Mexico family. I was talking to my sister last night about what they needed, and she put it perfectley--"They need Walmart Items!" Juan had such a hard time leaving his Mexico family. It was hard for him to realize he used to live in the same conditions, and now, compared to them, has a really lavish life style. We are so blessed to have what we do, and are greatful every day for what we have.
**I am blog retarded, and don't know how to label my pictures..the first one is Juan's grandma, then Juan's Dad's parents, a picuture of Juan's Dad when he was a soldier, and then Juan and his cousins. **

No comments: