Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our new apartment

Juan and I put down a deposit on a new apartment yesterday. We have been trying to buy a house, but things just aren't working out quite yet. And we are so tired of driving from Ogden everyday we could barf! So..last weekend we set out on a hunt for a new apt. for the summer.
I told juan the conditions to us getting an apartment were:

1. Not in Mexiville

2. Had to have washer/dryer or at least hook-ups so he could buy me a set

3. Had to have a pool so I can swim with the kids

4. Needs to have a fitness center so we don’t get fat

5. I have to feel safe being home alone


So, we finally found an apartment in Riverton. It's big enough for all of us, and in a nice area.
So yesterday Juan asked if all the conditions are met with the new apt. I said yes, I think we’re good!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! A pool will be fun and Riverton will be a much shorter drive than Ogden. How exciting! When do you move? Congrats on your temple date.. when is it?