Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a girl!


Just kidding! I don't know what I am having yet--but I do know for sure for sure that I am pregnant! I am 8 weeks along, and my due date is January 30th.
We had our first doctor appointment this morning and it was pretty standard. Pee in a cup, take my blood, feel my boobs and belly, ultrasound, and send me on my way. I was able to hear the baby's heart beat and see the little bean on the ultra sound machine. They even sent me home with some pictures! I told the doctor I didn't really know for sure when my last period was so I could get an ultra sound! It was very exciting, and when I heard the heart beating so quickly I just burst in to tears!
So..it's for real...we are having a baby...and couldn't be more excited!

2 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Congratulations Kati!! That is so great, I am excited for you.

Nick said...

We have to go through the WHOLE damn holiday season without the baby?! Bummer! But congratulations mi amiga!