Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party



This weekend we went to a Halloween party...costume party of course! Juan has never dressed up in his life, and I don't really love it. We were going to bag the party all together, but at the last minute found these fabulous Adam and Eve costumes at Wal-Mart and Juan was all about it!! The costume said one size fit most..so we purchased it and went home!
When we got home, we got the kids all dressed and ready to go, and then...I started to put on my costume. It felt tight, but I figured it was supposed to be sort of tight since it was supposed to look like skin. So Juan had to help me inch myself in to the costume. Then it came time to get it up over the gut area---no small task! FINALLY...we got it on..and boy did it look like skin! I felt like a pig in a blanket-but off we went! We only stayed about an hour because I, of course, am blessed to get terrible back pain with this baby!
We had a great time-and will post more pictures of our Trick-or-Treating adventures this weekend!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

wow! sweet costumes. very funny! hahah