Monday, October 20, 2008

Husband Tag!

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? Karamba-the latin club. Sick I know!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 2 months to the day!
3. How long have you been married? 2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Lots of stuff...dishes, cleans bathrooms etc.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile when I make jokes. I am hilarious to him!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is a truly amazing Dad.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby or Mama.
8. What is his favorite color? Any color.
9. What is his favorite food? Something Mexican and nasty.
10. What is his favorite sport? Soccer.
11.When and where was your first kiss? At the club within an hour of meeting...trashtastic!
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? NOTHING!! Or spend $$
13. Do you have any children? Our little baby boy on the way.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Hmmm...I don't think so
15. How old is he? 28
16. Who said "I love you" first? He did and then tricked me into saying it too!
17. What is his favorite type of music? Again..something Mexican and stupid.
18. What do you admire most about him? His desire to take care of his family
19. Do you think he will read this? Oh no...computers aren't his thing!
I tag Cortney, Leslie (Lel-you have to do it!!)

No comments: