Thursday, May 29, 2008

Holy crap holy crap!

So, Juan and I have been tossing around the idea of having a baby for the last 9 months. We have been trying, and nothing has been happening! About 2 months ago, I went and saw a nutritionist. She told me since having my galbladder out 2 years ago, it was most likely making my thyroid not function right and causing me to have issues getting pregnant. I started taking a really low dosage of thyroid medication.
Well, about 2 weeks ago I started to start feeling pretty hungry. I brushed it off as pre-period eating. Then some other symptoms came on...and no period in sight. After some convincing, I took a pregnancy test at work. I called Juan from the bathroom and made sure he was sitting down. I told him I thought I was pregnant because I was in the bathroom, had taken a test, and it was positive! He said holy crap holy crap and do not tell anyone! So I hung up the phone and ran in to my office. I shut the door to my office, and my face was bright red. The girl I share with said um..are you ok. I said I need to tell you something. She said you're pregnant aren't you!!!!!! I pulled out the stick I had just pee'd on and showed her! She jumped up and down and told me to call the dr. ASAP!!
I could barely pick up the phone because I was freaking out! I eventually got a dr. appointment made (not for 3 weeks though!!!! Craptastic!!) The dr's office told me based on my last period I was 5 weeks (5 1/2 weeks now)
I then proceeded to call my sisters, mom, dad, and sent out a text to my close friends. Holy crap holy crap!
I can't believe it! We are so excited for what is to come! Our little family is growing, and we are nervous but so excited!

3 comments:

Olayan/DeGrey said...

CONGRATS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! BOY I MISS YOU!

yuri said...

holy crap!!!!!

you're pregnant??????

I tracked you down from kim's page.
CONGRADULARIONS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wooo. i can't wait to meet the sesame apple seed. he's gonna love me.