Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I got a fancy surprise!


Juan's Aunt gave me diamond ring!! Mexican culture is when a family member gets married, the boys family pays for everything. So, his one aunt was in charge of the rings! So-Juan's Mom let me have it on Sunday! It's pretty-I want a big big one because I'm a diva like that-but for now I sure do like it!
Juan's family loves me-I think I am the favorite daughter for sure! Juan's Mom told me on Mothers Day that she loves me so much becaue I am a good mom to Alex and Pablo and that I take such good care of her son. (In Spanish of course-I translated it for you all!) It made me feel good! Sometimes when I think I am quite possible the worst step mom ever-I am reminded that maybe I'm not too bad! Being a Mom is hard work-but it's worth it! I hope one day the boys will grow up and say I was a really mean Mom who made them turn into great men. Cross your fingers!!

3 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Congrats my friend...it looks so sparkly! Are you bilingual these days?? I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

you're a fabulous mom & wife.

Leslie said...

looks beautiful! can't wait to see it in person!