Thursday, July 3, 2008

Feeling much better!

Last time I posted I was a mess! I was so sick! I thought it was morning sickness, and swore that if it was I would not have another child-only adopt! I couldn't believe it! It was horrible! I left work early the day I was really sick, and called Juan on my drive home. He was less than sympathetic as I cried to him. He said to go to the dr. and I said he didn't know what he was talking about. I then called my Mom and I'm pretty sure I sobbed! She said it was just a flu bug, and to go home and get some rest.
I did just what the Nana ordered-and felt much more human the next day! So-thank the maker-it was not morning sickness. It was the flu-so I am backing to feeling pretty good. Little upset tummy here and there but nothing terrible.
I am just finishing up my first trimester, and the chub is just beginning. It's great when I see Juan after work everyday and he says "Hi-uh--I think the baby is growing." And I insist that means he is telling me I'm fat. haha He then follows it up with "but mama, it's ok--it's the baby." Sweet sweet Juan! haha I can hardly wait for the maternity clothes to be a necesity! That will be pretty awesome--NOT! My Aunt Debbie swears by them-so I'll give it a shot. I want to insist I can just get through this entire pregnancy rubberbanding the button on my pants together-Juan insists otherwise because apparently that will smoosh his baby. =) I am definitley ready to get pregnant chubby and not just appear like I've been eating too many donuts. I swear-I don't eat donuts!
Anyways, things are good! Everyone is feeling better and we're fat and happy. Couldn't ask for much more!
We have a custody hearing on July 10th for Juan's boys. Could be interesting--say some prayers for us please!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl ?? I have a feeling it is a girl.