Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not 1 pound!

I went to the doctor Thursday for a little checkup. I was so nervous to go because my belly is growing, and I am scared about gaining too much weight. I got on the scale with the nurse closely monitoring my every move, nervous as could be, and she said oh great, you haven't even gained a pound! I said oh good! I told her I had a friend who told me that if I gained more weight than what the dr. said they would judge me. She laughed and tried to assure me it wasn't true!
The doctor let us hear the heart beat and said everything is going great! We scheduled an appointment for August 15th to find out if it's a boy or girl! We can hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Not even ONE pound?!? You are amazing. I never had a no gain weeks! Dont worry about the weight too much remember that you are growing a fetus and "she" needs to eat too!