Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memories

{Memory Lane}

I've seen this on a few blogs, & I want to play! Please play along. Or I'll feel stupid. Really, really stupid..

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

*I stole this from some friends blogs, but I think it's fun!**

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I laughed and laughed at the memories you left me! We've had good times.

Talking on MSN at G's, Talking on MSN about people in the same room with us. Sleepovers at my house when Joe was still in Iraq, You getting mad at me in Logan when I stayed at your house and hng my wet jeans on your patio to dry, Sharing shoes, talking about SunLex at work, hearing about when you had to take Alex to the office in the middle of the night and many many more! Not to forget... 1,2,3 and Turn! Thanks for the great memories!

Jessica said...

How about the time we went mudding in the Probe ???

Nick said...

My favorite memory of you is a brief one. KJ and I had just spend an evening of binging on my couch and fell asleep with our faces in a pizza box. The three of us were going somewhere and you walked into my house and started to dry heave. You told us that we smelled and looked homeless and that you had never been more embarassed for us. You couldn't even wait in the house for us because it stunk too bad for you. You just sat in your car. Good times!

Anonymous said...

oh memories...just in the 1st year of knowing you i have so many. one today that will last forever. being fat at 7-11 and buying $7 in snacks...sweet baby jesus. ummm you and potions...sick. you and NT at pizza factory!