Monday, March 3, 2008

Mediator Appointment

Well...we did it! I have Carmen on my side, and Juan does whatever...and we all sat down with a mediator on Friday! And...I am happy to report it went blissfully well! No yelling, screaming, blaming, fighting...nothing! Carmen agreed on everything, and we got everything out in the open. We have finally reached a resolution and I think we can finally find peace in our lives. Carmen told Juan that if the kids are sick, or have functions at school she wants me to come because I am a part of their life also. She agreed to everything we presented her with, and we did the same. We all agreed that this is for the boys, not the adults involved. Those boys mean the world to everyone involved, and we need to grow up and realize that! Carmen has made such a turn around, and become a different person in the last month. And I also, have changed so much in regards to her. I think somehow my Heavenly Father has softened my once heardened heart towards that woman. I have been able to be kind and gentle with her, rather than angry and hateful. I know that with God all things are possible, and I truly know that my Heavenly Father loves me and is guiding our little family. I also know that Heavenly Father is so aware of my little family, and most importantly me.
So, in about a week or so, if things go as planned, we should have actual legal documentation of what was agreed upon at our mediation appointment! Juan said there will be a large dinner to celebrate the momentous occasion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute blog!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Yeah! So what does that mean? Do you have custody of the boys or get to see them more??
How are the wedding plans?

Unknown said...

That is so great! I'm so happy that things are working out with you and Carmen. The boys deserve to have happy parents on both sides! Good work!