Monday, March 24, 2008

We moved!

It's true..we moved on the 15th of this month. And I think it's safe to say we love our new apartment. I wish it was a house, but as far as apartments go it's pretty great! I bought a couch and love seat this week, as well as a dining room table and 4 chairs. We are also gettng a washer and dryer in the next little bit too! I feel so big!
We are happy to be moved, and are loving Riverton! We are hopefully going to buy a house out in that area at the end of the summer.
Things for us, other than moving, are just the same! I love my new job, and Juan is enjoying his job.
The boys are doing ok..we haven't seen them much. Their mom is just a joy! Uck...she is such a joke! I can't find one kind word or thing to say about her! We were supposed to have them for Easter and she never showed up with them. I sure hope that this game and wild ride we're on ends soon. It's getting old!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so happy you love your new apartment! Riverton really is great!! New furniture is always so much fun and your life will forever change once you get a Washer and Dryer! Horray!!

Jessica said...

Welcome back to SLC! Riverton is a great area. You will like it. Hope things start to work out better for the boys.