Monday, March 31, 2008

Our new car!




Well, we did it! We bought a new car! We traded in the Altima and bought something more family friendly. Juan was hoping for a Grand Caravan (hahah j/k) He said we're Mormons and should just buy a mini van! Much to his dismay (j/k), we bought a cute red Nissan Pathfinder, and I think it's safe to say we love it! Alex and Pablo thought it was pretty awesome! Pablo was mostly excited that his car seat was already in it when we brought it home to show the boys! He just kept saying "Yea, my seat!! my seat!!" For anyone looking for a new car, I would highly recommend Ken Garff..they took great care of us!
Also, this one is for you mom..even though she may never read this...I took out my nose bedazzlement! Juan informed me yesterday that I am so beautiful and don't need a sparkle in my nose, and quite frankly I was tired of getting boogers on it! Sick I know, but it's the complete honest truth!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

WOW!! I am so jealous!! That is a beauty!! One day i'll be rich and famous like you!!