Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good news!

Well, good news-pink eye is cleared up! Bad news...I can't wear my contacts for a few more days. Then I realized I used my last pair of contacts when I had pink eye-so I have to re-order more! So it's going to be like another full week of wearing glasses. I hate my life!!
The last couple days my friend and I have been going to the park at lunch and walking around to get a little exercise. It is amazing! It's been beautiful out and it's so nice to get out of the office for a few minutes!
I had my first real month at work where I was able to make a decent commission-and I am happy to report I bonused about $700--just a tiny bit under! I will collect on my bonus at the end of May. My boss told me next month will be even better because I have my portfolio up and going now! Very exciting!
So--that's all for now I think!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thats exciting! Where are you working ??