Monday, April 21, 2008

Our weekend get away!

This weekend Juan and I went to California for a quick trip! Saturday his family was having a get together-so that was our incentive to head to California! It was a quick trip, but we had a great time! Juan's cousin who is in charge of buying his suit for our wedding took Juan to get sized for his suit and pick out a vest and tie to match. It was very exciting! We also got to spend some time shopping in downtown LA at the flea markets (no, not the cool ones-these are the ghetto ones) But we had a great time regardless, and enjoyed spending some time together! Last Saturday night we went to my sister's in Vegas, and got to spend all day Sunday with her little family. Her little family is darling, and my sister amazes me in so many ways.
We flew home yesterday evening, and were back to real life today! It's nice to get away for quick trips now and then, but coming home is always amazing!

3 comments:

Kamee said...

Kati-
That was so fun to look at your blog and to catch up with you today. Those two little boys are so cute. I hope things go well for you guys. Keep us informed on how it all goes.
love,
Kamee

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Sounds fun. I need a getaway!

Leslie said...

I need a quick trip! I'm happy you got to see teh sis and her fam!