Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Emerson









Our little boy is finally here! I was induced Friday January 23rd, 2009 and he was born at 7:42 pm. I had an epidural, so the discomfort level was minimal. I pushed for about 45 minutes, and out came my little critter! After pushing for about half an hour, the nurse made me stop and said my dr. might need to do a c-section on another patient, and if that was the case I would have to wait half an hour for him to deliver my baby. At this point, the babies head was all but out, and my epidural was wearing off. Luckily-the dr. didn't have to do the c-section, and got to me fairly quickly. The delivery was great, and Emerson is pefect!
He weighed 8 lbs 2 0z and was 20 inches long. He is an angel! He is eating, sleeping, and pooping like a champ. I never thought I would EVER be a breast feeding mama-but I am doing it and it's going quite well. I can't believe how much I love being Emerson's mom-it is an indescribable feeling.

No comments: