Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emerson.....

is coming Friday. I have been really sick since Sunday-flu like symptoms which I hear are normal for pre-labor kind of stuff. Friday when I saw the doctor he set an induction date for Monday the 26th. Well, I went today and thank the maker my blood pressure was a bit high, and I lost 5 lbs so they moved my induction date up to Friday! This works great for us so Juan can stay with me all weekend, and then I will go to my moms for a few days after the baby is born while my sister and brother are in town.
We are excited to see our baby Emerson, and hope all goes well. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

aaahhhh!!! I am so excited! Congrats! Can't wait to see him!

Heather Miller said...

KATI He is perfect! I cant wait to come see him....Nice work!