Friday, January 30, 2009

Why I love Emerson...

1. I am his best friend right now, and he's mine.
2. He has the longest baby fingers I have ever seen and I love to hold his hands.
3. He has the most adorable cry-even at 3 in the morning it brings a smile to my face.
4. He is a very peaceful baby, until I change his diaper or change his clothes.
5. He loves to just stare into my eyes when I feed him-I can't describe how much I love him.
6. He makes darling faces while he sleeps.
7. His arms are so long and floppy he doesn't know what to do with them.
8. He always sucks in his bottom lip.
9. He stretches and makes kitty cat sounds.
10. I love to lay him on my chest and talk to him and he just looks at me.

I love everything about my little boy. He is the most perfect thing in the world to me.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You are a good mama!! I'm so happy you love him so much!! being a mama is so much fun!

Heather Miller said...

You are so cute...Thats so sweet. I am gonna come over this week if thats ok? I am all better now!